Will is delighted by the exersaucer, which is greatly helping my tired arms. For weeks he has wanted to stand
all the time. This quickly becomes exhausting. So, we introduced the exersaucer. The first time he wanted nothing to do with it. He wobbled back and forth and he wouldn't stretch out his legs to realize he could stand. The second attempt was a little better, lasting a few minutes before the screaming began. By the third or fourth try, a week or so later, he was loving it. This was definitely aided by the mirror I put in front of him.

Will's other new favorite is, well, himself. He will take steps toward the mirror, while being held for balance. Then he will proceed to walk into the mirror, bumping his head against it - I don't let him do that now that I know he will try. I'm not sure if he knows it is himself or a little boy that mommy keeps in the mirror, but either way he loves to chat it up with that kid in the mirror.
1 comment:
we have the SAME exersaucer! Wow :) And I am so ready for Alden to be big enough for it! You can use it for months!
Rhianwen STILL loves to talk to herself in the mirror...believe it or not! When she started doing it at Will's age, I was like, ok time to find a playgroup...she just seemed a little lonely to me, but I guess she must actually enjoy it! Reminds me of Anne of Green Gables talking to her reflection in the glass.
Post a Comment